Thursday, April 3, 2008

Reggea Nite

I didn't want to stay at home. I wanted to talk with someone. So, I decided to go to the hall. Luckily I had an excuse to go there. My excuse was that I had to return the CD. Furthermore, tonight's show was reggae. If I was lucky enough, I could sneak into the hall to see the show.

Anyhow, I came to the office of the hall. Unfortunately, people who I know were not there tonight. I chatted with a guy (T) at the office for a while, and he offered me beer. Why not! We went downstairs to have a couple of beer, talking stupid things. It is great to have someone to talk to. And T was a good, patient listener. I realized my loneliness was fading away.

T was funny to tell me that I was already in the hall so that I could see the show. And I did. Luciano and Mikey General were performing. I hadn't heard about them, to be honest, but it was good to move your body to the reggae music anyway. Oh man, I feel much better now :)