Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Give Me A Break!

Tuesdays are exercise days. I went to YMCA to attend my favorite class and came home around 6:45. It was around 7:00 when I got out of a shower. When I opened the bathroom door, I found my roommate and her friend in the living room. Again?! Two nights in a row?! Give me a break.

My roommate was about to cook something like cookies or whatever. I went like, "Are you going to use the kitchen? This is my dinner time, you know." Then, she said, "Are you OK?" What do you mean by "Are you OK?"? With "Whatever," I went to my room and changed my clothes to leave the apartment.

At the front door, my roommate said like, "Are you going back to school?" That snapped my patience. "Where else can I go (dumb ass!←this is the voice in my mind)?" Trying to pulling myself together, I told her that I'd appreciate if she tells me beforehand when she invites her friends, and I left.

I didn't want to go back to the library, two nights in a row. I called everyone who seemed available, but no one was available when I needed! I reluctantly went back to the library. Geez, I felt miserable.

When I finally got out of the library around 11:00, I found my phone got a voice mail. That was from DS. I called her and told her what happened today and yesterday, which made me feel better.