Friday, November 5, 2010

Lowest Motivation Level Recorded

Ahhhhh, I just want to get out of my miserable life here.

OK, one of my committee members told me that I have to rewrite this (one of my dissertation chapters). I appreciate her suggestions, but I'm simply tired of doing this kind of unrewarding, unproductive stuff. I feel like I'm doing the same thing again and again and again for nothing. No one will appreciate my work. No one pays attention to my work in the first place! Even if I finish this thing, I don't see any future beyond that. Don't take me wrong. I really appreciate people who have helped me including my committee members, interviewees, friends, and family. But, right now, I feel like nothing.

I don't understand myself why I came back to school to do this for nothing. Sigh ...