Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another Draft of the Findings Chapter

As you imagine, I was devastated last week when I finally got feedback from one of my committee members. I compiled a crappy draft and sent it to her last ... when was that? Saturday? But I haven't got a response from her. I can't wait until she responds. My chair agrees with me.

So, I kept working on it without knowing whether it is what she wants. Mind you, it was a really, really stressful process.

In the end, the findings chapter looks like the findings chapter, I guess. Interesting. I sent the latest edition of my findings chapter this afternoon for his feedback. I hope the chapter is on the right track.

The longer you work on your dissertation, the more you realize your dissertation is a crap. That's what I learned from my experience.