Friday, April 8, 2011

Second Home

I'm blessed to have DS in my life here.

I'm in a very negative mode right now because of rewriting and my roommate's lifestyle.

As you image from my yesterday's blog post, I was devastated and upset. But I was more upset and devastated by my roommate's behavior. She came home after midnight and took a shower, making loud noise. I usually put ear plugs in my ears to keep my sleep, and I did, but they are not perfect. Noise that she makes woke me up, anyway. I was pissed off and I realize how much I'm tired of sharing an apartment with someone, this night person (damn ass!).

I asked DS to have me for the weekend. She is a super easy person, and so are her family members. I really appreciate her and her family to have me whenever for whatever. So, I've been here from this afternoon, working on my rewriting stuff. I will stay here for this weekend for my concentration and relaxation. I'm really relaxed here, more relaxed than I'm home.