Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Basket with Wine


DS and RN came back from DC this afternoon. I was house-sitting with their kids while they were away. I love house-sitting theirs always. The kids are easy, and I have a bunch of people who I can ask for help. But this time, I feel guilty because I was so busy of dealing with issues of my dissertation and someone else had to come over to replace me while I was in school. I was also stressed out because of my dissertation (not because of the kids). The older kid (12 years old) is a sensitive girl, and she noticed that I was stressed out. I thought I was behaving as I am, but she sensed something from me. I feel sorry for her.

Anyway, today is Easter. The kids hunted eggs, and I got a basket full of candies and wine (specially for me, hee hee hee) from DS. Thanks, DS!