Sunday, January 6, 2008

American Size


I went shopping. It's really rare for me to go shopping except grocery shopping. Shopping makes me exhausted, and that's why I don't like shopping. Anyhow, I needed to buy a pair of shoes which would substitute my favorite Puma. My Puma died because I dried them too close to the heather. Yes, the heater always causes trouble. It killed my balance ball, and this time, my Puma ...

I took a bus to got to a shopping mall (because I don't have a car here, and it is truly inconvenient here!) ... and I didn't buy shoes, simply because I couldn't come across a suitable pair. Instead, I bought a pair of underwear.

When I came home, I opened the package and found ... they were too big even though they are M size! Well, I totally forgot that I'm living in the States where everything is big. Incidentally, I'm M size in Japan.

Because I can't wear them, I returned them. Instead, I got another pair of underwear in S size. Now, after taking a shower, I tried it on and found it's still big. Geez, I'm so amazed at American size :(