Monday, January 7, 2008

Another Obnoxious Thing of the Day

Damn it! I received an invoice from my mobile carrier for last month, and I was astounded by the amount of fee. It's 123.06 BUCKS, not YEN! I rubbed my eyes million times, not believing what I was seeing, and my eyes are red now. Kidding. Apart from joking, seriously, that's ridiculous amount of money for talking on the phone!

When I saw a cellphone advertising banner, saying like, "2,000 free minutes for $40," I thought who would speak on the phone for 2,000 minutes a month by paying $40, but now I know I was wrong. I understand from my experience that 2,000 free minutes for $40 is really cheap. Incidentally, my mobile carrier charges me $123.06 for speaking for 657 minutes.

One of problems of American cellphone system is mobile carriers charge users not only with outgoing calls but also incoming calls. That's nonsense!