Monday, January 28, 2008

Different Person

He looked like a totally different person with hollowed cheeks and dark rings under his eyes. Only a day after I saw him last time, he changed a lot. It's obvious that he is not eating or sleeping well. He's not healthy, and he needs help. But he didn't acknowledge that though he had done once when we talked about his problem yesterday morning. Did he change his mind? Doesn't he realize he changed his mind? Doesn't he think he's confusing me? Then what can I do? I can't do anything. I'm not sure if I can be with him any longer.

I can't stand to see him collapsing (I wish my impression which I sensed from his current condition is wrong) because I know he used to be (and I hope he still is) such a sweet, lovely person.

I'm exhausted of worrying about him. My heart is devastated.