Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Round Two

My battle with the business office went to Round Two. But finally, my problem seems to be solved, I guess, I believe. The process went like this ...

I went to a different office twice in the morning and in the afternoon. When I went there in the morning, the system was down, and a guy in the office couldn't access to my account. The guy asked me to come back after lunch. Geez, how many times do I have to do this kind of back and forth?

Anyhow, when I came back in the afternoon, the guy in the office had already emailed a couple of people in the business office to fix my problem. He gave me a print-out of his email and asked me to go to the business office to see one of them in person. So, I went there (how many times did I go there?!). Because I didn't know who they were, I asked the lady at the Payroll counter to who I had explained about my problem several times, and she told me one of them were just sitting in Student Billing. Geez, the Student Billing counter is next door of Payroll. In order to reach him, did I go back and forth, up and down???

I pushed myself a few steps to Student Billing, showed the print-out and explained my situation to him, and he went back to his PC, came back in a minute and said it's all set. It took only a minute to fix my problem, but I spent two full days!