Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Capitol (Much Smaller)


This is the first time for me to come to the Capitol building in this state even though I have been in the real Capitol, I mean, in Washington D.C. I came here to see someone who is working here.

It worked perfect. DS needed to come here to deliver her lecture here this evening. So, I joined her to get here. She had a two hour lecture. That means I had two hours to be done my interview with this guy. That was enough. So, I dropped her at her venue ... Oh well, she drove all the way here and I took her car to get to the Capitol building. She didn't use her car during her lecture anyway. I drove to the Capitol building to meet this guy.

He is nice. When I told him that this was the first time for me to visit the Capitol building, he gave me a quick tour inside the building. The building is neat. It's like a miniture of the real Capitol in Washington.