Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ducks


Yea, I got two stamps on my arm! Oh well, it's not so exciting thing. I just got them to enter the stadium. SA and I went to see Ducks. I don't care about football at all mainly because I don't understand the rules, and partly because watching the game on TV is kind of boring--they move a little bit, a whistle blow, they stop, and they do this again and again. Boring enough, huh?

But I found watching the game in the stadium was exciting, sort of. People are crazy. College kids are arguing with security guards. They drink and smoke marijuana (of course, they are prohibited). Observing people was just fun.

Because Ducks were losing, we left the stadium halfway (I couldn't stand for four hours anyway) and went to a sports bar to watch another football game (for SA) and grab some beer (for me). The bar was packed of people. I don't understand why people are so excited about football. Mm.