Saturday, September 27, 2008

Donations

I need to remember who gave me what. I'm really blessed with my friends and Rotarians here. I appreciate their help from my heart.

So, here's the list of donations.


This dining table and chairs are from SR. SR didn't say anything, but MT told the chair with a leather seat must be antique which was probably made in the 30s. That's cool. But my favorite is another brown chair with a fabric seat.


This sofa and coffee table are also from SR. I put my old fitted sheet over the sofa to hide stains. The coffee table looks like antique, too. I put little toys on it.


This TV table (I'm using it as a book shelve though) is SR's.


This chest is also SR's. It needs to be painted a little bit. I scratched the drawer while moving :(


This bedside table and table lamp are from SR. I like this lamp, which is chic. This lamp is supposed to be capable for a 3-way light bulb, but when I tried to put it, I realized it didn't fit. Mm ...


SR's biggest donation is this queen size bed. Sheets are donated by DS. I bought the comforter and throw last year.


When I was living in my old apartment last year, I wanted to have a mirror which reflects me from head to toes. This is it. SR gave it to me.


LB found and bought this lamp for me at a yard sale. Isn't it sweet that you have someone who is thinking of you? I'm blessed.


SK gave this lovely floor lamp. I have two floor lamps (I bought a cheap one last year) now, and they make my living room bright and homey.


This huge, heavy desk is SC's. Before I collected this desk at his office, he told me it's really heavy. It is! So, it needed four people to take up to the second floor. And it didn't go through the door of my room so that it's sitting in my living room.

Thank all of you who gave away things for me. I'm really lucky to have you, and I really appreciate your kindness and consideration.