Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cursed with Winter Breaks

Damn, I’m cursed. Last year, my trip for Christmas holidays was distracted by a sick flight crew. I couldn’t fly the scheduled day. And this year, again! I flew to Portland anyway, but because my first flight delayed, my next flight didn’t wait for me. Damn, United! Actually, I saw my plane sitting at the gate when I got there. But it was too late for me. The gate had been closed. But my luggage made it. I don’t get it. My luggage got on the plane, and I didn’t. What the hell!

Anyhow, United rescheduled my itinerary, putting me in a red-eye flight. You know what? United is stingy. Well, everyone knows this. Because United is stingy and they don’t care about their customers, they didn't offer me a hotel room to stay a night in Portland and take a flight tomorrow. So, there’s no choice other than putting me in a night flight. Damn it.

As a result, I was forced to waste eight hours in Portland. And guess what? They made me fly to Chicago to get to finally Austin (my final destination). Chicago first?! What the hell!!! Learn geography, damn ass!

Man, I’m wasting my time and I have wasted $10 for a couple of glasses of airport expensive beer.

I have to report this to DS who gave me a ride to the airport this afternoon. She must laugh to hell.