Saturday, December 6, 2008

Timely Christmas Gift


Is she a genius, or psychic, or something?! She must have read my mind, even though we are thousands miles apart.

I just went to the Asian supermarket with YY and ZY yesterday. I saw bottles of furikake flakes on the shelf. And I thought, "Mm, white rice with furikake on top must be yummy ... But what the hell! These bottles are ridiculously expensive!" Guess what. I gave up.

This morning, on the way to the fitness club, I checked my mailbox and found an envelope there. It was from YY. Oh, this YY is a different person than the YY above. Confusing.

Anyhow, I opened the envelope on the way back from the fitness club. Guess what again. I found a furikake package in the envelope with a Christmas card! I think she has telepathic super power. She must be reading the crystal ball, surrounded by candles. Whether YY is a psychic or wizard, I appreciate that she remembers me :)