Thursday, December 18, 2008

Midnight Cooking

Tonight, AMB's grandma, O, kindly offered a room for me to stay.

O, KR, O's daughter, and I came home around 10:00 p.m. O and KR went grocery shopping while I was having beer with AMB's gang.

Anyhow, around 11:00 p.m., O and KR started cooking. Well, O started it, and KR followed. And I ended up joining them. They were cooking traditional dessert for tomorrow. We could do tomorrow, but they started anyway. I don't know why. It lasted until 2:00 in the morning. A little after 2:00, I went to bed. But I guess O and KR kept cleaning the kitchen. They were so energetic. Of course, they are excited with AMB's wedding in a couple of days.

It was a lot of work for the middle of the night, but it was fun. It's gonna be another fun story of AMB's wedding, hee hee hee.