Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Plan B

KR and I were supposed to leave Austin this morning to pick AMB's future husband's parents at the Houston airport. But when I woke up, KR informed me that they couldn't make it because of a visa issue. It should not be a problem, but it is a bureaucratic issue. Fortunately, the will be able to fly tomorrow. So, we will pick them up tomorrow instead of today.

So, here's Plan B. We will stay Austin another day. It works well for KR because she has a few things to be done before Christmas. We did errands in the afternoon, and time flied.

And it worked good for me too. In fact, I fixed my paper. Well, I need more revisions and need to conclude the paper though.

Anyhow, we hope the gloom's parents fly safely to Houston tomorrow afternoon and hit the road to Shreveport finally. Otherwise, we will need to think of Plan C. Well, Plan C might be fun :P