Sunday, December 11, 2011

Beach Bar


One of my plans was to have a cocktail on the beach. Yes, because I'm on vacation! On the way home from my failed attempt to go to the army museum, I dropped by the Beach Bar of Surfrider literally on the beach. It was not open when I went there, and bartenders and waitpersons were busy preparing for opening the bar at 10:30am. But anyway, they said it's OK to sit and wait, so I did.


The bar opened in 10 minutes. I'm sure that I was the first person to order a cocktail today. I was thinking of having a mai tai, but a bartender recommended me to have this drink, cucumber & pineapple something, Hawaiian vodka based. Actually, it was really good, very summery.


Peter, this person, made this cocktail. He was like, "Oh, I don't like photos. The good thing of digital cameras is that you can delete photos. Will you?" Nope. I have posted your photo on my blog.