Thursday, December 29, 2011

Everything Goes Well in the End

I was pretty upset when I got an email from someone who was supposed to take over my bookshelf and bed frame by saying, "I'm not interested anymore." What the hell?! I was upset for a while, but craigslist helped me. I was lucky to find good people to take over them at short notice. So, they are gone.

My mattress was also an headache. I didn't have a place to store it. But I was lucky again. JC offered his storage to keep my mattress. So, this afternoon, I loaded my mattress in my van and took it to JC's office. We drove to his storage to put it in. Phew, I was relieved after I got rid of my stuff.

Then, I moved in with DS's family. When I moved in, no one was at home. So, I started sipping tequila. It's not logical, I know. When they came home, I was drunk. I told them, "Oops, sorry, I'm drunk." And they were like, "Good for you!" Man, this relationship is super comfortable.