Friday, December 23, 2011

Photo Shooting Trip

Mm, I had nothing special to do this afternoon. I thought I would take a nap, but I remembered that I did it yesterday. Taking a nap twice in a row is not interesting.

Luckily, it was sunny and warm (50+ though). I decided to go on a photo shooting trip. I may leave this town in a few months. It is not too late to start taking photos of the town.

I went to Hendricks Park. I was thinking of walking there, but I drove. Because it's far on foot, the sun may have set, not on the way, but on the way home for sure.

I hadn't been to the park for a long time, three years? Views from the park have changed. One obvious thing is the university's new basketball arena. It is gigantic from close by, but it is even from a distance.

Other than the new arena, I couldn't get great views. Views are basically blocked by trees.

I moved to Skinner Butte Park across the town. A-ha! Views were much better and open. Oh, again, the university's new arena was in sight.
The university's football stadium is far in the distance. There's no doubt that this is a college town.
 Spencer Butte is in the back. Mm, I've realized that all photos are too brown. Nothing fancy.

On the hillside, I found people climbing rocks! Wow, this is an exciting discovery today!