Sunday, December 11, 2011

Diamond Head

This is my second attempt to climb up Diamond Head. The last time, a couple of days ago, I took a longer path to get to the entrance. I didn't get to the entrance, actually. It was too far from Waikiki. I was not planning to walk to Diamond Head. I wanted to drive. But today was the Honolulu Marathon day. I thought traffic was too chaotic to drive. So, I walked, stupid me. Even though I took a shorter course, it was still far. It took one hour to get to the entrance and another hour to climb up to the top. But it is worth climbing. Views from the top are just gorgeous.
And the crater is amazing!
My legs were totally exhausted when I came back to the entrance. I don't recommend you to climb Diamond Head with Crocs. Instead of walking back to my hotel, I took a bus :P