Saturday, December 29, 2007

Awesome!


Oh man, Niagara Falls are amazing. It was freezing cold, but it was worth going closer to feel mist from the falls. It's really soothing. I love the falls!

... But, DG and his friends were not as excited as I was. No wonder, because they are all from Buffalo and have seen the falls several times in their lives. Instead of the falls, they got excited to go to Lego Brick City in the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Kiddos.

After Niagara Falls, we moved to Toronto. The center area of Toronto reminded me of the Shibuya crossing, with neon billboards on the walls of skyscrapers (well, buildings are much lower than those in Shibuya, though). I just peeped Toronto, but it seems to be a neat little city with diversity.

I appreciate very much that DG remembers I love the falls. Thank DG for taking me there, driving all the way and treating me good :)