Friday, December 7, 2007

Before I Leave

I wanted to see DG once again before I leave here to New Mexico to see DM and CM tonight. I had an appointment to see SR to see if she's OK after chemotherapy in the morning. I told that to DG. And he also had a school thing which he had to handle in the afternoon. So, I thought he would call me when he finished it. I waited he call, waited, waited ... I felt almost like a teenage girl. Just at the moment I reached my limit to wait, he finally called and told me that he was also waiting for my call. Oh, lost in translation.

Anyhow, he kindly came over. What makes him special and adorable is ... his thoughtfulness. Even though he knows himself he doesn't like DM at all because DM insulted him (But it was not DM's fault. It was my fault. DM just tried to protect me), he wrote a Christmas card to DM and CM. Ah, I'm really in love with this guy.

I will miss him so much.