Sunday, December 30, 2007

Local Community


DG and his friends who share similar taste of music played music at a local bar. After long drive (for me) coming back from Toronto, setting up instruments, drinking tons of beer and playing music would make me exhausted, but DG was tough. Well, he's young anyway.

Their music, well, was new to me so that I can't say either I like it or I don't like it. But compared with other musicians, I thought they did better job. You may say favoritism :)

More than music, I appreciated the atmosphere of the bar where local people who know each other are hanging, sharing similar values.

While we were hanging at the bar, it started snowing. It was so beautiful and romantic. In general, I prefer warm weather, but snow is a different story. Well, I admit that I'm a wayward person :(