Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Finally in St. Louis

Saying bye to DM and CM was sad. I wonder when I can be spoiled by them again.

Anyhow, DM dropped me off at the airport (again). And luckily, my flight was confirmed, and I succeeded in catching a plane. Good, very good. But that's the story of the flight to Atlanta.

There was a delay in Atlanta ... damn it. Well, delay is much better than cancellation. And the delay was not so bad, in fact, that was only 30-minute delay. Don't complain. OK, no complain.

DF kindly came to the airport to pick me up, and I'm here in St. Louis. It's nice to see DF and her family. It's been two years since I visited them lat time, but I have a "Hi, neighbors" kind of feeling each time I see them. Yeah, they are very at-homey people to me.

But, man, kids are big now. They were babies when I saw them for the first time. The oldest son (16) is soooo handsome, man. I knew that. The twins and HF are also beautiful (and cute). Oh, I love them.