Tuesday, February 19, 2008

B-Day Present!


I'm sooooooo fortunate in having good friends like YO! She sent me a box for my birthday which is this Saturday. I don't have enough words to express my feeling. I'm overjoyed at what she did to me, and I'm almost crying for joy.

Hearing knocking on the door, I opened the door and found a mail person standing with a box in her arms. "Duck?" "Yes, I am." "Here's a box from ... Japan." First, I thought, "Well, did I ask my mom to send anything, mmm???" Then, I noticed it was from YO by seeing her tidy handwriting on the box!

The box was full of Japanese stuff: bags of seaweed, noodles, etc., and her sweet message, of course. She included a (Japanese style) painting pen this time! I will draw something from now on, especially when I'm stressed out. That's gonna be a great pastime to me. Thaaaaaanks, YO, for your thoughtfulness!