Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

I appreciate very much GM to have a Super Bowl Sunday party at his home. Thanks to his invitation, I didn't have to stay all day at home lonely.

Anyhow, my cohort got together at his home, and started watching the game. Well, TV was on, but no one cared about the game at all because they were so busy talking. Well, my cohort is a group of chatty people, except me. It was fun, actually. I think I learned a lot of things about and from my cohort. Again, I felt blessed to be a part of my cohort. They are such a nice group of people, especially LF, I admire her because she's a superwoman!

Personally, I expected something (I mean, "malfunction") happen during the half-time show, but nay, nothing happened. For a person like me who doesn't understand the rules of football, the game doesn't mean anything anyway. Then, let's enjoy beer!

Though YO reminded me that today is setsubun, I forgot to eat a piece of pizza (instead of a maki roll) served there, facing the south-southeast direction, this year's auspicious direction :( I really hope this year do not turn out to be worse for me because I have already had a hard time.