Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cosmetic Surgery

FV was waiting for me in Heathrow. He looked different with short hair, that's what I thought on a first impression. Of course, this was not my first impression because I used to work with him and saw him almost every day. But I haven't seen him for a long, long time.

We chatted in a coffee shop in the airport. I told him that he looked different, and to my surprise, he said that he had a plastic surgery. Wow! He had his eye lids lifted and got botoxed in his forehead and around his eyes. No wonder I didn't see any wrinkle in his forehead.

FV is married to a Korean woman, and his wife's sister encouraged him to have a surgery. Actually, she paid for the surgery. FV had the surgery with her surgeon. FV said that because she is a regular of the surgeon, she gets discounts on surgeries. Wow! Anyhoo, FV is happy about the result, looking younger and feeling younger.