Thursday, March 29, 2012

Daniel

Kids are tech-savvy. I knew it from my experience in class.

I used my brand-new GPS, a gift from DS, today without actually knowing how to use it. Damn, I feel really old now. Anyhoo, while I was driving (without using the GPS), EB was doing something with my GPS and said, "Duck, what language do you want to give you directions? There are a bunch of language options." I said I was OK with English. And she gave me two choices, either American English or British English. I thought it would be fun to have British accent in my GPS. EB continued to give me more options, either female or male voice. I said male voice would be better. EB said, "OK, from now on, Daniel will navigate you." Who's Daniel?! It turned out male British voice is named Daniel and female one is Amy or Emily, I don't remember. Since then, my GPS has been Daniel. We were like, "Shut up, Daniel!" "Ugh, radio is on, Daniel is talking, and I'm going crazy!" Ha ha, it was actually fun.