Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mohawk

Wow, a Mohawk came to pick me up! Because it is hard, or impossible, to find public transportation from London to Frome, SB arranged a ride for me. So, this Mohawk, SB's friend, gave me a ride to Frome. He called me when he came to the street where I'm staying. I rushed to the street, and I was impressed to see him standing on the street out of the car. Wow, a Mohawk!

He is such a sweet person that gives a stranger, which is me, a ride. Though he is a Mohawk, he speaks gently and funny, not scary or punk at all, which is impressive, too.

I was very curious about what he does. So, I asked him what he does. He is a computer engineer at an investment bank. Wow, again impressive. It's not a too much surprise that he is a computer engineer, but it's surprising that he is working for an investment bank. I'm sure he doesn't make a Mohawk when he goes to work.