Sunday, March 11, 2012

Purple Wedding



So, we came to the venue of SB's wedding. Wow, this is an amazing place! The weather is perfect for a wedding, sunny and warm, unlike the usual English weather.



As I expected, it was a purple wedding because SB loves purple. SB was BEAUTIFUL and chic! It was great honor to be invited to her wedding and see her family and friends.


The Mohawk (G) is such a sweet person. Because I don't know anyone in the crowd, he asked me to join the group of his friends. He said something like his friends look scary but they are not bad people. Yeah, G, they look scary, but I found your friends are also sweet, funny dudes.

This is my first British wedding to attend. People who I got to know here told me that this is a typical British (punk?!) wedding. Then, the typical British wedding is all about drinking! It started with a ceremony. The ceremony was a short one, say, 20 minutes. After that, we moved to the backyard. While the newly wed were being taken photos, we were served drinks. It was like one hour or longer. Finally, we were sent to the reception room to have dinner. Wine was on the table. After dinner, people hung out, drinking more, say another hour.  Lastly, dance started, again, drinking. Oh, I like this!