Thursday, March 29, 2012

Research in Ikea

After we saw MB off, we went to Ikea to do a little research on prices of furniture. I need to buy furniture in Ohio, but I had no idea how much furniture costs. EB was not happy about going to Ikea in the beginning. When we were planning to see MB off, I told her that I wanted to go to Ikea that is next to the airport. EB seemed to do something else, which turned out to be shopping. But she talked with her mom and got some ideas of Ikea that changed her mind. She was brainwashed that Ikea is a fun place to hang out. Thank her mom!

It turned out that EB was really helpful to do research. She was very much organized, asking me what furniture I was specifically looking for. And she took notes (price ranges of furniture) on her smartphone. Based on her calculation, it will not be as expensive to purchase furniture as I've been afraid of. Yes, I can buy a bed set!