Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Urgh, United!

United sucks. I knew it from my experiences. But it really does.

I arrived in San Francisco from Heathrow this evening, and I found my flight from San Francisco to my final destination had been cancelled. Damn. But because it is San Francisco with the notorious weather, I can't complain. But I can complain about United.

I went to the ticketing counter to reschedule my flight. Before listening to my story, the person at the counter checked in my luggage. After that, she put me in a flight to Portland tonight and another flight to my final destination tomorrow. Otherwise, I have to stay a night in San Francisco, and the earliest flight available is 5:25pm tomorrow, which sucks. But I end up spending a night in Portland. DS and RN kindly booked a room for me with their points. Thank, DS and RN!

Anyhoo, I wanted to retrieve my luggage. But it was too late. My luggage was sent somewhere in the airport. The counter person told me that I could retrieve it downstairs. Believing what she said, I went downstairs, but I couldn't find it where I was told. I asked a United person how I could collect my luggage. It turned out she was an angry person. Without listening to my story, she angrily said something like I couldn't get my luggage back up to two hours, which is ridiculous. This fucking lady is probably working for the minimum wage without benefits. That may make her an angry person. She is such an ugly person.

Because I didn't want to waste my energy with this miserable person, you know, I'd been already exhausted enough from a long flight, I went back upstairs to talk to the same person at the counter. But I couldn't find her. I couldn't help but talk to other United people. I'm proud that I was patient to deal with stupid United people though different people told me different things, which made me exhausted more. Because I was totally exhausted thanks to United assholes, and my flight time was approaching, I gave up and rushed to the gate, hoping my luggage safely come to my final destination.

I don't feel good. I think I got a cold from my exhaustion. Fuck, United.