Monday, October 8, 2007

Emotionless Manager

As I said several times here before, the manager is handsome, or cute from a perspective of my age (yeah, I know I'm old. You don't have to waste your breath).

He showed up at my door in the morning with his emotionless face. But he's cute anyway. Ah, I realize something. It is a privilege for women at my age to call someoner younger than us cute. If you're young enough to be a love interest and you call someone cute, you are thought that you have insterest in him who you call cute. But I, categorized out of love interest, can call handsome boys handsome, cute, sexy or whatever freely! This is fun!

Anyway, the manager came to wipe my oven and fix the curtain rail in my bedroom. I was busy that time doing abstracts (as usual!), but I was almost to say, "You are handsome. Why don't you smile? Then you will be much more handsome!" as I did to CB in Cardiff. It worked for CB. CB started making smile to me after that.
Hmm, I should tell him next time. But what if he gets offended? He'd never maintain my apartment ... that's scarey.