Friday, October 12, 2007

Invoice After Invoice ...

Invoices are continuously coming to me. Electronic, cellphone (which charged me unexpected amount!), the Internet ... Give me a break, American profit-pursuing corporations! I don't have a steady income here, you know. Well, I have a tiny amount of stipend from my university and another tiny amount of moonlighting money from my former company. Yeah, I have to appreciate that, otherwise, I'm really, simply a poor student.

Oh, right, another obnoxious letter came to me today. It is from Admissions Office of my university. It says that my registration for the winter term is blocked because I haven't handed in the official transcript from my university in the U.K. Are they kidding me? Of course, I did when I applied for the school here. Why do I have to pour my energy in something that I don't have to?! Be rational, save energy! Anyhow, there is no choice other than going to the office and complain even though I know it's waste of energy and time. Sigh ...