Thursday, October 11, 2007

Trick of Cellphone


What?! I owe $66 for using my cellphone last month. You must be kidding?! My plan is $30 per month and it includes 200 minutes free talk, isn't it? Have I talked on the phone more than 200 minutes? I don't think so.

But the invoice says I spent 360 minutes! What the hell!

I was informed after I read a blog on "Bonnie Blue in Norwich" that when you get a call from someone, the call costs the caller's as well as your minutes. Gee, is it possible? It doesn't happen in Japan. Cellphone comapnies in Japan just want their customers to use as much as possible, beyond their price plan. If they charge incoming call, who would pick up the phone? What they want to do is to make their customers to use their phones unconsicously, without noticing how much they are consuming their minutes. In that sense, Japanse cellphone companies have more tricky price systems. Who could clearly understand those system other than system managers anyway?

Anyhow, I learned something from the invoice: My price plan doesn't cover all calls that I have and I must control calls in 200 minutes maximum regardless of outgoing adn incoming calls.

Agh, cellphone gives me a hard time ... I remember I had a hard time in Cardiff too. Gee ...