Monday, October 8, 2007

Escapist

I spent a day by ignoring what I really have to. What I really have to is to prepare for facilitating class discussion tomorrow. Well, I just didn't feel like it. Even if I prepare for it, I would feel miserable after class as I did last week. I felt exactly the same way in Terry's seminar in Cardiff, I remember. Even if I think I understood what the article says, I can't express what I learned from it. Is it because of my English or because I simply don't understand the article though I think I understood? Forget it! Forget it! I don't need to feel miserable before class.

I don't want to see people listening to me with the knot between their brows. What's wrong with my English?! Aghhhhhh! Yeah, I know, pronunciation, grammar, shallow thinking and everthing cause trouble to me. But what can I do? Sigh ...

Cut it out! I said myself that I don't want to feel miserable now. Geez, am I a patient of multiple personality disorder or something? You've got to be kidding me.