Sunday, September 16, 2007

Brainwashing Kids


A documentary movie called “Jesus Camp" was shown at DIVA tonight. It’s free to everybody. And kindly DG showed his interests. So, why not?

The movie was nominated as an Academy Award but failed to win. Incidentally, Al Gore’s “Inconvenient Truth” took it instead. Still it’s worth seeing, I thought.

Yes, it was worth seeing. It crept me out. Those kids in the movie made me sick. I know those kids are just victims of adult extremists. How easy kids are to be brainwashed, huh! How cunningly extreme preachers control kids’ ways of thinking, huh! That’s amazing. They criticize Muslims but do the same.

As a namely Buddhist Japanese, I was taught by my family that I should respect my ancestors because they were there and that’s why I am here. That’s true. Because I am blessed to have them before me, I have my life, doing whatever I want to. Thank you, my ancestors.