Thursday, September 13, 2007

Internet at Home at Last!

Oh my, I feel I have been kept waiting so long, but finally, the Internet was installed in my apartment, hooray! This would liberate me from backache a lot. Carrying my heavy laptop to the library everyday has been a big burdon. I'm free at last!

What is more, thanks to the Internet, I have some entertainments, too: online news, web radios, Skype and such. But it seems to be impossible to download heavy stuff like movies, TV programs and something like that because it's only 4Mbps. Yeah, I have to convince myself that I'm no longer in Japan where 100Mbps is becoming standard.

Anyhow, I've been missing accessing news because I'm a kind of news addict. I haven't read newspapers or watch news programs since I came here. That's why I missed big pieces of news such as Abe's resignation. Now, I can keep myself updated. That's great.