Monday, September 10, 2007

Trampoline

Someone upstairs was making a loud noise in the living room area. It seemed to last forever, so it might not be sex noise. And if it was heard from the bedroom area, it might be sex noise, but it was not. I couldn’t stand that noise, I went to the second floor and was surprised. The curtains were wide open and there were lights inside. So I could see clearly inside. A guy was jumping up and down on a trampoline. Trampolining in a room?! I never understand American senses.
Anyhow, I knocked on the door. As soon as the guy peeped out, I said, “Will you stop jumping up and down.” And the guy apologized and excused, saying like, “I didn’t know I was making noise.” What?! Of course you make noise if you jump up and down in a room. Your mom didn’t tell you when you were a kid?! Well, I never understand American senses.