Thursday, September 6, 2007

Wait

I learned something today. That is to “wait.” Since I obtained my student ID yesterday, it has become fun for me to ride on bus. So, I decided to go shopping at thrift stores far from my apartment. Thank A-M, I learned how fun to shop at thrift stores in the U.K.

I went to the main station to change buses first and looked for a route which I should take. And I waited, waited, waited … until the bus came. OK, I got on the bus and asked the driver where I wanted to take. The driver was nice and friendly enough to say he would tell me where I should get off. Good. I took a seat and waited, waited, waited until the bus started.

OK, I came to where I wanted to drop off, I dropped off. I enjoyed shopping at thrift stores, buying a desk lamp, table cloth and sheet for the sofa. Let’s go home! I went to the nearest bus stop and waited, waited, waited. And finally the bus came and took me to the main station. At the main station, I waited for another bus to my apartment. I waited, waited, waited …

Yeah, I learned waiting is what I have to learn here. I’m definitely not in Tokyo anymore.