Monday, September 10, 2007

Three Classes for the First Quarter

I visited PH at her office today to ask about registration. Because DG asked me yesterday if I have already registered classes and my answer was no, I was a little upset. I asked P if I register before the orientations start and can see the list of classes and syllabuses online or somewhere else. She said yes. Come on, PH, tell me much earlier. I’d been curious what classes I would have this quarter.

So, I went online to see what classes I would take this quarter and register them. Actually, I don’t have any choice. There are three classes designated for new Ph.D. students. Well, it’s gonna be hard. Yeah, of course, you are a Ph.D. student, what else do you expect? But there’s one good thing: One of the three classes is Wasko’s! Oh, my, I didn’t expect I would join her as early as the first quarter.