Sunday, September 2, 2007

Green


Anyhow, I arrived in my final destination safely and finally after the hassle in San Francisco.

Thank Buddha, the airport is tiny, and it was easy to find P who came to pick me up. Mind you, he has been really, really, helpful and supportive, doing my favors and giving me information via email. On top of that, he offered me pick-up. How kind, thoughtful and heartful he is! He is the first great, nice person in my adventure this time.

P took me where I stay for a week first. As it is very close to the campus, he took me a campus tour. The university is smaller than I expected. But it is green, greener than I imagined. Not only the university, I think, but also the town is wrapped up with green. It is funny that everything is behind trees. For example, if you ask directions, you may have answers like, "Well, the school of journalism is behind the trees," "You see 7-11 behind the trees" or something like that. So, "green" is the word to express this town in a word.