Friday, September 21, 2007

Farewell to the Written Test


Yeh, I passed the written test! I've come a long way to pass it. But finally!

To be honest, my score was really close to fail, and actually I got just 80%. Phew, I slightly passed. To be honest, without an officer's help, I would have failed. I got confused with the definition of "skids." I know the word thanks to "Skid Row," yeah, viva the 80s' rock! But I didn't know the specific definition. So, I asked help to the guy.

To be exact, I was wondering between two choices: "Traveling too fast" and "Turning too rapidly" against a question like "When is mostly skids occur?" If "skids" include "spins," the answer would be "turning too rapidly," right? But, it "skids" doesn't include "spins," the answer would be "traveling too fast." I asked the officer the definition of "skid," pointing out what I thought. He looked puzzled, looking for defintions withough giving me an answer. That was funny.

Anyhow, he gave me a big hint, so I made it!