Friday, September 21, 2007

Universal

The computer language is universal. That's true.

I asked a computer guy at my school to allow my PC to print via a printer in school. Because I brought my PC with me, the guy opened my PC in a moment and started it. Well, my PC requires my fingerprint to login, so he couldn't proceed without my fingerprint though.

Anyhow, my PC is Japanese, right? But the guy went through to get where he should reach without my translation. Isn't that amazing? Right, the layout of Windows is the same regardless of languages. But still, I thought it's amazing that a person who doesn't know my language at all can set up something with my PC which handles a language he is not familiar.

In the future, people may not care language at all because of universal lanugage (if you call it lanugage) in our computers. Gee.