Friday, September 14, 2007

Home-Brewed Coffee


Finally, my boxes have come! Thank Buddha, they came just before the weather goes seriously cold. It’s been chilly already for the past few days, and I desperately needed warm clothing.

The warm clothing is the primary things the boxes contained, and what comes next is my lovely coffee maker. Now, I can say goodbye to over-the-counter coffee, especially Starbucks. Starbucks here suck. They serve watery café latte which is not actually café latte at all. If Italians know that they call that café latte, they must collapse on the spot. That’s a sure thing.

As soon as I opened the boxes and put everything away in certain places, I rushed to a near supermarket where I bought a bag of fair trade organic coffee, freshly ground, Italian Roast my favorite. Then, I rushed back home and brewed coffee. And I tasted it. Mm, that’s what I wanted for long, for the past couple of weeks. This is good.

So long, Starbucks, until I become missing Green Tea Latte some day.