Monday, September 10, 2007

Driver's License

To tell the result first, I failed in the written test. Stupid me. I remember I passed the written test and drive test in the same day for one time in the Washington state. I’m sure. Well, it was more than 10 years ago, and my brain might have been softer and more flexible that time.

But I was close. I made up 77%. In order to pass the written test, you have to mark 80% or more. See, I was close, and so what? I failed because I failed.

After I failed – Gee, I don’t want to say “failed” so many times, I asked someone at the counter to give me a guidebook to learn traffic rules and everything. Then, she didn’t hesitate to hide her surprise, almost saying like, “You took a test without preparing?!” Yeah, because I thought it was really easy. Sorry, I will take it more seriously from now on.

Anyhow, I may take a test again as soon as tomorrow, but I don’t think now that getting a driver’s license for my secondary ID because I won’t drive here and it costs me $5 (written test) + $9 (drive test) + $54.50 (license) more. It was around $20 10 years ago, well, it was in the Washington state though. This amount of money is ridiculous to me.